No refunds or cancellations are allowed after the first day of the review course. If you cancel within 5 days of your review course, you will be charged 50% of the fee.
A fee of $30.00 is charged to process your paperwork.
To withdraw from a review course, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org AND TEXT (954) 336-7639. We need your name/contact info/course and date.
You need to return the course textbook within 3 business days of cancelling your review course.
The refund will not be processed until we receive the review course textbook from you. The refund amount is subject to the above conditions.
Timing: give us at least 5 business days of advance notice by EMAIL at email@example.com. If you give less than 5 business days notice, you will be charged 50% of the registration fee plus a $30.00 processing fee.
Paid using Paypal
Refund by Paypal. BUT if > 30 days since initial payment date, a refund is issued by check only. The reason is that Paypal does not allow direct refunds if more than 30 days has passed.
Paid directly by credit card (paid by phone call)
The refund is by credit card (or check if preferred).
Paid by check
The refund is given as a check.
*Returned Checks ("bounced checks")
An administrative fee of $30.00 is charged if your check is returned by the bank for insufficient funds.
*Terms, rules, and conditions are Subject to Change without Notice.
What if I postpone taking my exam for several months (or years!) and I want to re-take your review course again?
Or what if I want to take the review course again for the CEUs?
Unlike other courses who will charge you the full fee again, We will gladly give you a 50% DISCOUNT off the current price of the review course.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) You must have completed and graduated from an accredited family nurse practitioner (FNP) or adult gerontology primary care NP (AGNP or AGPCNP) program.
2) You must attend the entire review course for your specialty. For live courses, it includes both the live lectures plus the one webinar.
3) For webinar courses, you must attend and complete the entire course which takes 4 days (FNPs) and 3 1/2 days (AGNP). For live courses, you must attend the entire 3 day course.
4) If you fail the ANCC or AANP certification exam, send proof by taking a picture of your score report and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) After we receive proof, we will give you an additional 4 months (after the initial review course) when you can attend a webinar for FREE (then retake the test). If you fail again, you are entitled to another FREE webinar (then retake the test).