No refunds or cancellations are allowed after the first day of the review course.
Give us at least 10 business days of advance notice by sending an EMAIL to email@example.com and TEXT to (954) 336-7639.
If you missed the 10 business day cancellation/withdrawal deadline (which started on the last day of the review course), you will be charged 50% of the course fee (or you can apply it to a future course with no penalty except for the $30 cancellation fee).
A processing fee of $30 is charge for all/any cancellation or withdrawal from any review course.
You need to return the course textbook within 3 business days of cancelling your review course.
The refund will not be processed until we receive the review course textbook from you. The refund amount is subject to the above conditions.
The cancellation policy is subject to change without notice.
Paid using Paypal
Refund by Paypal. BUT if > 30 days since initial payment date, a refund is issued by check only. The reason is that Paypal does not allow direct refunds if more than 30 days has passed.
Paid directly by credit card (paid by phone call)
The refund is by credit card (or check if preferred).
Paid by check
The refund is given as a check.
*Returned Checks ("bounced checks")
An administrative fee of $30.00 is charged if your check is returned by the bank for insufficient funds.
*Terms, rules, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
What if I postpone taking my exam for several months (or years!) and I want to re-take your review course again?
Or what if I want to take the review course again for the CEUs?
Unlike other courses who will charge you the full fee again, we will gladly give you a 50% DISCOUNT off the current price of the review course.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) You must have completed and graduated from an accredited family nurse practitioner (FNP) or adult gerontology primary care NP (AGNP or AGPCNP) program.
2) You must attend the entire review course for your specialty. For live courses, it includes both the live lectures plus the one webinar.
3) For webinar courses, you must attend and complete the entire course which takes 4 days (FNPs) and 3 1/2 days (AGNP). For live courses, you must attend the entire 3 day course.
4) Student must take the ANCC/AANPCB certification exam within 120 days of course completion to be eligible for the free course guarantee. If you fail the ANCC or AANP certification exam, send proof by taking a picture of your score report and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) After we receive proof, you can schedule your free webinar by emailing our office at email@example.com.
If you fail again, you are entitled to another FREE webinar (then retake the test) as long as it is within the 120 day time period (from last day of initial review course).